Thanks so much to Strung Out On Books for nominating me as one of the Liebster Awardees! For your information, Liebster Award is given and passed onto new interesting blogs! The fun never stops because when you’re nominated by a blogger, you’ll nominate 11 blogs in return and so on. 🙂 Here are the mechanics:
Recipients of the Liebster Award must:
- LIST 11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOU.
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT WERE ASKED OF YOU (BY THE BLOGGER THAT NOMINATED YOU).
- NOMINATE 11 OTHER BLOGS FOR THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD AND LINK TO THEIR BLOGS.
- NOTIFY THE BLOGGERS OF THEIR AWARD.
- ASK THE AWARD WINNERS 11 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER ONCE THEY ACCEPT THE AWARD.
Eleven Random Facts About Me:
- I love all sorts of animals especially dogs
- I’m not obviously talkative but I am once you get to know me better
- I once played piano seriously at a summer class during my primary education years but wasn’t able to pursue it now
- I sing once in a while as a hobby
- I have a rocker heart – I have a thing with rock bands’ talents
- I have an impulse buying syndrome especially with books, clothing, makeup, bags and other beauty products
- I have way too much social network accounts
- I eat any kind of food – I’m not picky as long as I know they’re safe to eat
- I am terrified of snakes, spiders and other many legged bugs e.g. centipedes etc
- I have a tendency to make our dogs spoiled brats
- I laugh out loud
My Answers to Strung Out On Books’ Questions
- If you could only read one book over (and over and over) again- no other books could be read- what book would you choose? I’d read Legend by Marie Lu. It’s the first book I read in a dystopian setting and I’ve finally found my heart to these worlds because of it. I loved it.
- What was the first significant song or book you’ve read/listened to? Pretty Wings by Maxwell – I think it’s brought me so much meaning and emotion when I heard it
- How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging since 2010 but haven’t continued my first blogs unfortunately due to hectic schedules at school
- What’s your favorite activity, excluding blogging? Shopping!
- Do you have a favorite thing to post about? My faves are movie/book features
- How do you come up with post ideas? I do research on big publishers, entertainment websites and also authors
- Do you stick to one general topic/genre/theme? No. I’d blog about any genre/theme that I read or experience to also expand my audience
- What’s your favorite store? The Beauty Bar
- Do you prefer TV shows or movies? Depends. I’ve loved TV shows ever since I’m a kid but I also love watching movies. I think I can’t compare them!
- What’s the last movie you watched in a theater? Iron Man 3
- If the internet sudden disappeared(for whatever reasons), how would you react? I’ll be depressed! My work is on the internet!
My Questions For My Nominees
- What is that biggest goal in your life to date that you wish to accomplish?
- What made you blog?
- Who/What inspires you to work better or succeed in school?
- Who’s your ideal Hollywood actor and actress?
- What’s the greatest gift you ever gave to a person?
- If ever you’re given a chance to go backwards in life, what age would you want to be at and why?
- What supernatural powers do you wish to have and why?
- What are the things you collect?
- What’s the weirdest thing have you done to date?
- What’s the book you’ll recommend for me to read?
- If you’re not reading, what are you doing on your spare time?